Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bachi Bazi


I believe that raping those boys should be socially unacceptable. It is so wrong and I don’t even know how the men raping the boys can live with themselves after doing such horrible things to them. If I was over there I would not have only beat up that man but would have done enough to make sure he never touches one of those boys sexually ever again. I would definitely step in and risk losing my job over doing the right thing to save those boys from harm. I think we need to both step up and try to change their views or get out and not let our men get put in the risk of death or losing their job in the military over this matter.

From a sociological standpoint I believe it had to be incredibly hard for the men from the United States to just turn the other cheek. When they come from a society that sees this as an awful act it must be extremely difficult to look the other way. So, I do understand why they decided to beat up the man that they thought was leading this horrible idea and raping the little boys. It was all done in an effort to try and help these boys stay safe and give them dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment